It's better to arrive late than pale
Airbrush Spray Tanning is the easiest way to provide a safe, sunless tanning of your skin. You can transform your look without the harmful effects of excessive sun exposure. Our skin-nourishing organic formulas are slimming and age-defying, making you look and feel radiant!
How Does Spray Tanning Work?
The active ingredient in the “tanning” process is DHA (Dihydroxyacetone), a colorless sugar, often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane, that makes the magic happen in the self tanning process. DHA reacts chemically with the amino acids in the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, forming a brown color to the skin. After being sprayed, the tan will develop over the next 8-24 hours and will last 5-7 days. The tan gradually fades as the dead skin cells slough off, just as in a normal tan.
Our Designer Spray Tanning Formulas Are:
- Fast- drying (dries within minutes)
- Long lasting (Last 5-7 Days)
- Customized Solutions
- FDA approved
- Eco-Certified DHA
- Free of harsh dyes and chemicals
- Nut-free and allergen-free
- Not tested on Animals
Our products are endorsed by the American Cancer Society, the American Academy of Dermatology & the American Medical Association.
Before / After / What to Wear
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate 8-12 hours before session
- Do not apply any makeup, deodorant or lotion prior to session
- Wear dark, older undergarments
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and flip-flops
Things That Can Affect a Spray Tan
- Anti-aging, smoothing, or skin renewal products
- Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids & Retin-A products
- Toners containing high amounts of alcohol or witch hazel (witch hazel extract is fine)
- Anti-acne products or medication
- Antibiotics and chemotherapy drugs
- Make-up remover, cleaning preparations or oils
- Bar soaps & deodorant soaps. Use a SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)-free body wash for a longer lasting tan.
- Loofah, scrub mitts or scrub gloves
- Adhesive tape, surgical tape, bandage, or peel off
- facial strips
- Hair removal procedures and depilatory products
- Shaving (use a sharp razor with a lubricating product, dull shaving can increase fading or cause stripes)
- Body hair bleach products will bleach the underlying skin.
- Submersion in hot tubs, long hot baths, swimming pools (chlorine), fresh or salt water (a waterproof sun block helps)
- Hormonal changes, menstruation, pregnancy & breastfeeding may affect the tan